[cle-release-team] SAK-22978

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jan 23 05:25:34 PST 2013

I don't think we should have random properties to turn off things that
might be an issue but are currently not. Considering the other areas
of Sakai which are much worse performance issues than this it seems
like we are stuck on this topic. I suggest that unless there are
current performance problems with this specific feature that we drop
this and move on to other more pressing issues for this release.

-AZ