[cle-release-team] Kernel terracotta module?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jan 4 06:41:46 PST 2013

>From what I can see, kernel-tim was an example for how to Terracotta enable
classes. However nothing was really ever set up to run with Terracotta, at
least nothing I can see committed back to trunk for over 4 years.

All this module does is pack a terracotta.xml file into a jar. I don't see
any other dependencies to terracotta in the poms, and by default the
functionality is disabled. I believe with the unreliability of this
repository and the fact that it's not used that this module can either be
commented out or put into a special profile.