[cle-release-team] Fwd: Samigo applet certificate

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Feb 6 13:29:54 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:41 PM, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:

> WAMI should essentially be a drop-in flash replacement for that recorderjs.
> https://code.google.com/p/wami-recorder/

I tried using jRecorder (http://www.sajithmr.me/jrecorder/) first.  It does
almost everything I need except it doesn't seem to allow a dynamic URL for
POSTing the final WAV.  Samigo I believe expects a final URL with params
including duration of recording and number of attempts by the user.

Anyone out there that can do some small adjustments to the source Flash
file?

> Both output to .wav format, which we could then play in html5 with jplayer
> (http://www.jplayer.org/) which is much more supported.

So JPlayer will play WAV in a fallback Flash player?  Nice... I didn't
think Flash could do it.  If yes, can we get jPlayer add to
reference/library/js?

>>> Are you using this?
>>> https://github.com/addyosmani/getUserMedia.js
>>

>> No, but it looks interesting.  I was using this:
>> https://github.com/mattdiamond/Recorderjs

That getUserMedia.js mentioned seems to only be relevant for the camera
functionality.....

Here is a screenshot of what I have so far.  Anyone have preference for
buttons versus text?  Anyone want to work on styling?

[image: Inline image 1]