[cle-release-team] SVN Memory and CPU (takeshi)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Dec 10 05:46:31 PST 2013

Appropriate list to communicate maintenance:  sakai-dev.  Neal could also post a note to the announcements list if broader coverage is required.

A cursory review of the recent commit stream (n=2568) suggests that the preponderance of the commits (many to msub) originate in North America although we are also registering activity in France, Spain, the Netherlands and Australia.

So you have the North American time zones plus Central European Time plus Australia to consider if you want to go the polite route and attempt to find a time least disruptive to the community as a whole.

That said, if the downtime is short I recommend that you choose a time that is convenient for IU and you rather than the rest of us and simply announce it in advance a couple of times.

The volunteer model has its perks.

Cheers,

Anth

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228