[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] CLE 2.9.4 vs CLE 2.10 effort

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Aug 30 05:14:08 PDT 2013

AFAIK the TCC / PMC leanings are towards a number for the release. It seemed to me like there was some momentum towards a Sakai 4, skipping over Sakai 3 for the obvious (to this crowd) reasons. That being said, I think donut flavor themes, not stores,  would be awesome! Sakai Bavarian Creme, Sakai Raspberry Jelly, Sakai Maple Bacon. Mmmm mmm good. Okay, I guess that is not *that* different from pudding themes.

I do think it would be good to get some reaction to the community on any name change, just to be able to anticipate the response, if nothing else.

Cheers,
Neal "There-is-no-such-thing-as-a-bad-joke" Caidin

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
neal.caidin at apereo.org
Skype: nealkdin