[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] CLE 2.9.4 vs CLE 2.10 effort

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 20:29:26 PDT 2013

Hi all,

If we focus on 2.10 and don't have resources for a full 2.9.4 release at
this time then we should continue to merge to 2.9.x where appropriate - at
some point in the future we could cut a 2.9.4 release. This goes directly
to the goal that the branch is in a constantly releasable state.

For the name, are we choosing an actual name as you allude to, or just the
version number?

Neal, I thought I had some bad dad jokes, but yours takes the pudding ;)

cheers,
Steve