[cle-release-team] Input needed - Lessons and CLE 2.9.3

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 16:21:47 PDT 2013

Depends if you can classify these as bugs or not. And how mug impact they have. I've said before on list that there are changes going in to lessons that violate the policy for maintenance releases which is a dangerous habit to get in to.

IMO, fix, freeze, test, release. Rinse and repeat.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone