[cle-release-team] Input needed - Lessons and CLE 2.9.3

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Aug 6 11:55:23 PDT 2013

Hi CLE Release team,

Chuck H. has made a couple of changes since RC02 .

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-276
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-91

LSNBLDR-276 changes default AntiSamy settings to be in synch with system-wide AntiSamy settings.

LSNBLDR-91  - fixes an issue with access to hidden resources by students.

My take is that we should freeze the code once we hit an RC01.  That would argue for backing out both changes. However, LSNBLDR-276 seems like an important change and also a low risk change so perhaps we should keep that one and just back out LSNBLDR-91?

What do you think?

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator