[cle-release-team] JIRA project components: Sitestats and Accessibility

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Apr 22 15:38:50 PDT 2013

+1 to merging this back to the SAK project, but perhaps this should be done as part of the larger proposal to reverse the indie project migration. Sitastats would need to have it's versions re-syncrhonized with Sakai release versions.

In the meantime, I've added an accessibility component to this project.

- Beth