[cle-release-team] 2.9.2-rc01 up on http://qa29.sakaiqa.org/

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Apr 19 20:36:13 PDT 2013

I have put up 2.9.2-rc01 tonight. This was build off 2.9.x at revision
123073 which was about 7PM  Eastern Time. Much of this was waiting on a
resolution for SAK-23435.

The binary I used it here if anyone else wants to deploy and it was
deployed to 7.0.39 tomcat.
https://qa29.longsight.com/binaries/sakai-bin-2.9.2-rc01-123073.tar.gz

No settings are changed from the defaults yet. I also added 7.0.39 to the
repository so pack-demo should build correctly now. No conversion were run,
but auto.ddl=true so the basiclti conversions in the script should have
been automatically run.

Neal will update with further information.