[cle-release-team] CLE 2.9.2 update: merge work complete

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:34:55 PDT 2013

Agreed.  Both trunk and 2.9.x changes have been reverted and noted in SAK-23435.  Aaron tested trunk; I tested 2.9.x locally.

I leave it to the advocates for change to gather further opinions on the i18n and dev lists.  I do think we can sort this out to everyone's satisfaction.

However, in my opinion such a discussion should not block further progress on 2.9.2 or the 2.9.2 release itself since the ticket is neither a blocker nor critical (it may not even constitute a bug).

Let's get an RC tag out.  We are now a few days behind schedule.

Now back to my vacation day,

Cheers,

Anthony