[cle-release-team] RC01? - Re: 2.9.2 status check

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Apr 16 13:46:21 PDT 2013

So the two Jiras both have merge issues.

I'm not sure if there is anybody available to make RC01 right now though. Matt tells me he is unavailable till Thursday. Unless Sam or someone else is available to do this, it looks like it will be Thursday. Hopefully our  QA server-setup volunteers (Alan Berg and Chuck Hedrick)  will have time on Friday to bring up the servers. Then we can start QA on Monday. With a little luck.

My sense is, from the little input we have had, that both Jiras would be good to get in to 2.9.2, if we can get past the merge issues, but neither are showstoppers. If we cannot get a release candidate created till Thursday, then we will probably end up discussing on CLE release team for final verdicts (and depending on disposition of those issues at that time).

Thanks,
Neal