[cle-release-team] RC01? - Re: 2.9.2 status check

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Apr 16 13:30:21 PDT 2013

I started merge work on KNL-1051, a ticket which may set an all-time record for the number of individual commits that require merging.  I get a kernel compilation error after merging in the kernel changes (which I have not committed to the branch):

[ERROR] /Users/arwhyte/Development/svn/kernel/kernel-1.3.x/kernel-impl/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/component/impl/BasicConfigurationService.java:[939,8] cannot find symbol
symbol : variable Arrays
location: class org.sakaiproject.component.impl.BasicConfigurationService
[INFO] 1 error

Cheers,

Anth