[cle-release-team] BasicLTI 2.1.0 -> 2.9.x: ticket review

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Apr 10 17:43:17 PDT 2013

Yes - this all fits with my understanding.  LTI 2.1.0 means the necessary changes *in LTI* are ready to go and any site can tweak what they need by hand if they really need to activate the code.

The discussion about the ultimate right solution for the default template is still ongoing - hence leaving the JIRAs until a later release.  By putting 2.1.0 out and getting us caught up with the backlog of tons of stuff in the LTI code - we can then focus on the smaller problem of completing KNL-883 and releasing later.

/Chuck