[cle-release-team] Blocker or Critical?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Sat Oct 27 10:27:34 PDT 2012

Awesome, thanks. So it sounds like this would not normally be considered a
 blocker anyway, regardless of release timing?

I'm feeling like there is momentum to start defining a 2.9.1 release (well,
at least talking to Matt J. and Aaron Z.). Let's get 2.9.0 out and then we
can start that discussion!

- Neal

nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
skype: nealkdin