[cle-release-team] Blocker or Critical?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Sat Oct 27 05:58:19 PDT 2012

Sounds right to me, unless someone like Rutgers says this is an extreme instructional issue. Remember, our criteria for Blocker have to do with data loss, complete breakage, nasty security risks, etc.

I'm personally hoping for a very quick 2.9.1. I've been in release candidate paralysis for some time now. I'm anxious to solve some CKEditor issues but they can't hold up the release.

This is partly an excuse (I can work in trunk and branches), but I don't want this stuff to hang in limbo forever. If it's too long between work/merge, stuff gets dropped or mangled.

Ship it, fix it, ship it.

Thanks,
-Noah