[cle-release-team] System requirements draft for 2.9.0

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:55:29 PDT 2012

Re Java 7, interesting:

"Consumers will soon be able to download the JRE for Mac OS X from Java.com, just as they do for all other operating systems, and Oracle will provide auto-updates for Mac OS X at the same time as for Windows platforms."

So manual install required. but it then auto updates within itself? What about Software Update/App Store integration?

Thread hijack over.

cheers,