[cle-release-team] Tech requirements for 2.9.0 release

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Oct 8 08:36:05 PDT 2012

This is a very delayed response, but... Can we come up with a more
convenient way to do the catalina.properties stuff? The documentation is
fine, but it's another new thing and there has to be a nice solution --
maybe as a one-liner to download a prepared version from SVN or a Maven
plugin (modification) to prepare the Tomcat directory?

Thanks,
-Noah