[cle-release-team] Cleaning up the maintenance team list

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Nov 30 05:24:52 PST 2012

Don't change my access.  I expect to be more active in the CLE realm over the coming weeks and months.

Would anyone object if I killed the following lists:

mt
mt-jira

The first list is certainly obsolete, I am assume the second one is too.  I don't think there is any reason to retain the archives of either but others may disagree.

Anth