[cle-release-team] Java doc for 2.9 missing

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:45:14 PST 2012

Yeah it was a manual one at release time:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/sakai-2.8.2+release

13. Create javadocs
From base directory of the release:

mvn javadoc:aggregate
cd target/site
tar -czvf sakai-javadoc-2.8.2.tgz apidocs/
zip -r sakai-javadoc-2.8.2.zip apidocs/
Upload apidocs/ directory and the .tar.gz and .zip

And yep should be from 2.9.x-all so it grabs all projects. I don't think it needs to be continuously since that page talks about the release tags. So just at release time is sufficient.
Though having nightly2.sakaiproject.org build/make available the javadocs for the branches would be useful.

On a side note, why is it nightly2.sakaiproject.org and not just nightly? Always wondered that.

cheers,
Steve