[cle-release-team] JIRA Version Maintenance

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Nov 19 13:15:07 PST 2012

I'm good with this.

Cleaning up the intermediary tags was also something I kept up on in the
past:

- All Verified or Resolved issues that *were* merged should be closed
- All Resolved issues that were not merged (often because they weren't
verified) should either be moved to the next release or have the fix
version unset
- All Open or Awaiting review issues should either have the fix version
unset or moved to the next version

Essentially the final release should just be all closed issues, so this is
a decent amount of cleanup effort.