[cle-release-team] pack-* profiles removed from 2.10

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:23:32 PST 2012

Hello,

I've been working on this Jira:

and it appears that the various pack profiles have been removed at some point from the base pom in 2.10. They are present in 2.9 and 2.8. So I can resolve that Jira, was there a reason for their removal in trunk and for them NOT to be removed from 2.9?

Note that when I did the 2.8.2 release I used the pack directories themselves to generate the artifacts [1] so AFAIK they aren't strictly necessary in the base POM for the pack profiles to be run, but any info appreciated.

cheers,
Steve

[1] Step 12, https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/~steve.swinsburg/sakai-2.8.2+release