[cle-release-team] Indie Filters and JIRA Workflow

Thomas, Gregory J gjthomas at iupui.edu
Thu May 10 13:17:53 PDT 2012

I think MSGCNTR is unique with the Merging/code line method.  But yes, I
think this would work as a combined search:

project = MSGCNTR AND status = Resolved AND ("2.9.x Status" = Resolved OR
"Merging " = "3.0 code line") ORDER BY updated ASC

There's none for 2.9.x as Resolved right now, but that should work for
both.

Greg