[cle-release-team] Indie Filters and JIRA Workflow

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu May 10 12:54:31 PDT 2012

> MSGCNTR - has the sakai 2.7.x, 2.8.x, and 2.9.x status flags on the jiras,
> but it's indie version is actually 3.0 for 2.9.x.  I'm not really sure how
> to interpret this one

Msgcntr was one of the early Indy projects and the concept of merge
status's for different versions other than Sakai main releases wasn't
fleshed out yet.  I'm not sure if others use this setup, but MSGCNTR
has custom settings called "Mergeing".  Right now there are only two

Merging
2.8 code line
3.0 code line

So you can write the search query like:

project = MSGCNTR AND status = Resolved AND "Merging " = "3.0 code line"

However, I've found that most people don't know this and end up
putting the Sakai merge field to 2.9.x (or whatever), so you'd
probably have to have two searches to pick up all intended ones which
account for both MSGCNTR and Sakai merge fields. (can you concat
searches into one?)

-Bryan