[cle-release-team] Default assignee not working

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue May 1 18:16:12 PDT 2012

This is probably my fault. It was really hard to find anyone in the
assignment list for some projects because some of the permissions
schemes (including the default one) allowed all 3000+ jira users to be
assignable. I adjusted it so only jira-QA, jira-Dev, and anyone with
any role in the project could be assigned but I left out the project
lead since I assumed they would have a role in the project.
Either way, the project lead now as all the same permissions as the
projects administrator role.
-AZ