[cle-release-team] lesson builder fix for copying sites

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sat Mar 24 08:41:53 PDT 2012

Well, we don't see 2.9 being released within the next 3-6 months, at least
not before the conference. But it really just depends on the criteria for
what we'd consider ready to release. Actually cutting the tags and writing
up the release notes is something that we can do. Verifying the hundreds of
resolved issues with minimal QA and fixing (or downgrading) the hundred or
so critical/blocker open issues is something that is the hold up.

Late 2012 seems like it might be a good guess at this point unless more
people step are involved either from the community or foundation.

This was the email sent to announcements
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/announcements/2012-March/000463.html

-Matthew