[cle-release-team] lesson builder fix for copying sites

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Sat Mar 24 07:03:37 PDT 2012

OK, I'll check it in. Yes, this is part of "tightening up" the product. In general my priority for this academic year has been getting it solid, and not adding many new features. That will continue for a while. One thing I think I am still committed to is CC export. However my next CC work is probably going to be accepting Angel exports, since Rutgers is about to absorb a medical school that has been using Angel.