[cle-release-team] [QA Admins] Sakai CLE 2.9.0 beta03 release now available

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Mar 21 11:29:13 PDT 2012

Daniel,
Seems like it's still down.  Not sure if you were implying that it was
fixed, or just the power outage was back up.  But I'm still seeing
connection issues to that repoŠ

Downloading:
http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven2dev/uk/org/ponder/rsfutil/RSFComponents-e
volvers/0.7.4/RSFComponents-evolvers-0.7.4.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'uk.org.ponder.rsfutil:RSFComponents-evolvers:pom:0.7.4' from repository
caret-dev (http://www2.caret.cam.ac.uk/maven2dev): Error transferring
file: Connection timed out

Chris