[cle-release-team] CLE Team weekly call

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jun 19 08:25:03 PDT 2012

That would sorta break existing links and put the CLE team page in the
REL area (which seems a little off to me - but maybe that's just me).

I was thinking of maybe making a CLE space and and starting to move
things over there and retiring the existing ones as a way of cleaning
things up. Probably overly ambitious but I do want people to easily be
able to find the CLE team area even if the page is itty bitty and just
says to email Sam.

-AZ