[cle-release-team] Testing of the LDAP Return Limit

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jul 25 14:10:27 PDT 2012

Sounds like a good start. In general, the easiest place to test is
probably the user memberships tool. That way you can do searches which
you know will return a certain number of results (like all users with
"aa" in their name or something).

Then you probably will need to actually stick a debug marker and watch
the execution to make sure the data is coming through the function in
the JLDAP provider correctly. I'm not sure what the method is off the
top of my head but it will be the one that was modified most heavily
in the patch. If you can't find it then let me know and I can dig it
up.

:-)
-AZ