[cle-release-team] How to ask a question to our JIRA hosting guys?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Jul 19 11:18:44 PDT 2012

I want to ask our JIRA hosting provider to run a query to update the
sequence of our issue statuses as per this:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-5189

The status I want to move in front of Open is: "Awaiting Review" id=10024

The SQL should be something like:
update issuestatus set SEQUENCE=2 where pname='Open'
update issuestatus set SEQUENCE=1 where id='10024'

(though that will depend on the sequence value set for the other status'.)

Anyone know how to get in tough with those guys?
Is there a way to open a ticket with them maybe?
-AZ