[cle-release-team] Fwd: [Building Sakai] My Workspace - Preferences - Privacy -- anyone have patch for critical bug?

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:34:12 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

   Didn't we used to have a special sakai.properties file for QA servers only to allow for enabling optional features like this? It seems it would be useful to deploy a build to the QA servers that has this enabled, as well as unstealthing LessonBuilder for QA only, so we could stealth it in the regular build. I notice there's an "experimental.sakai.properties" file (https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/config/trunk/configuration/bundles/src/bundle/org/sakaiproject/config/bundle/experimental.sakai.properties) that could be used for this purpose.

Thoughts?
- Beth

Begin forwarded message: