[cle-release-team] Old issue, probably for docs?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Aug 30 14:15:28 PDT 2012

Sure. I guess I'll take the ones that only require upgrade notes (or that is all that remains to be done) I imagine there will be technical notes separate from release notes and references like these should go in both places?

I'm thinking I will tag the ticket(s) to indicate that they are reference for release notes and then close them?

Thanks,
Neal