[cle-release-team] Important information for trunk developers (SNAPSHOT artifacts)

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Apr 27 09:54:40 PDT 2012

As of today, to build trunk lesson builder (against 2.10-SNAPSHOT) or any
other tool you have to do a full build of trunk-all first locally.

If you build 2.9 lesson builder, it will be able to find the artifacts.

Once the artifacts for 2.10 are in your local ~/.m2 you shouldn't need to
rebuild unless you're picking up changes.

We may revisit this decision and/or eliminate some modules from "indie".
I'd also be open to just deploying api's (ideally as a separate version) as
a better alternative to deploying everything so what you're describing
would work without a full build. For the immediate short term though, this
was the quickest fix.