[cle-release-team] Fwd: CTools 2.9 Release Alpha Tag

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Sep 27 04:50:34 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

Sam, Rob and I had a discussion yesterday on next steps for the Sakai 2.9 release. We decided that it would be good to tag the current trunk build as soon as possible (2.9.0-A01), and then continue with alpha tags on a 2-week schedule afterwards. I'll be sending out an email summary of our discussion to the sakai-dev list tomorrow, but I'm hoping I could also provide a solid date as to when our first alpha tag will be cut. Since Gonzalo is in Amsterdam at the moment, I'm picking on you ;-)

An etherpad summary of our discussion is available if you're curious (http://etherpad.ctools.org/sakai-2-9).

Thanks,
- Beth

P.S. I discovered that the cle-release-team list is indeed joinable. Can Sam & Rob confirm that they are indeed on this list? Thanks!