[cle-release-team] Can we get the permissions sorted on takishi?

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Sep 26 05:31:01 PDT 2011

Steve,
I ran into the same permission issue last week when trying to release a sample project.  I'm not sure what is making it apache:apache.  I know that part of Anthony's old process for doing a big Sakai release was to copy down the entire maven repo under org.sakaiproject, release the artifacts into the local copy, then upload the whole thing back.  It could be that that re-upload was using dav and therefore the apache:apache perms?  Just a guess.
As far as the shared_release user, that was something that I setup a while back.  I didn't really want to maintain a whole bunch of users on the machine for all the folks that would be doing releases, so I created that user and that added everyone's public keys to it.  So, in theory you (and David and others) could switch to that user instead of your own account.

Chris