[cle-release-team] Remaining issues on Tomcat 7

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Fri Sep 23 05:26:11 PDT 2011

Folks,
Has there been any progress on wrapping up the remaining issues on Tomcat 7?  I wasn't sure if we intended to still target it for the Sakai 2.9 release.  If so, we need to wrap them up asap!
To my knowledge, there is a DAV issue and then something about needing to deploy commons-el to shared/lib.

It would be great if we could get those 2 done so we could put out a 2.9 alpha.  Doesn't make sense to do it until then since a bunch of tools are broken.

Chris