[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.9 Feature Status

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Oct 3 12:07:46 PDT 2011

On Oct 3, 2011, at 8:56 AM, Beth Kirschner wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to have a quick (virtual) review of the status of feature request that have been voted and approved for Sakai 2.9 (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/2011+TCC+Voting+Summary). I think several still need some work to get them into the release:
>
> 1. NeoPortal - The chat needs an configuration option to enable/disable, with it disabled by default - I can write a JIRA unless it's already written

The option is already there - all that needs changing is the default.  I am torn as to changing the default.  If we default it off folks may not see it.  I would suggest we do a poll on the dev list to see if folks are already running it in production and if there is >1 school in productions, we leave it on.

The flag to turn it off and go back to the old presence is already there.  It was there all along.

/Chuck