[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.9 Feature Status

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Oct 3 12:33:58 PDT 2011

Sure.  Don't worry - I am not on an "on by default crusade" :)

I just want to do a quick check on the dev list before we default off.

I really wish we had the possibility of a "default on nightly" and "default in trunk" being different than "default in a 2.9.0 release".

In a sense, it would be nice if at the moment of branch we could change the defaults in the branch destined for release and leave trunk defaults a little more forward-looking.

/Chuck