[cle-release-team] Need guidance to release content-review

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Dec 23 19:28:33 PST 2011

I embedded a link to the version info pages in every tag announcement email I sent out to the lists [1].  But who has time to read such stuff.  Just grab the tag and get it up on server.  :)

On reflection I should have simply extracted the version properties from the master pom, wrapped them in a Confluence {noformat} element, and updated the page.  Much faster than tweeking boilerplate tables.

{noformat}
<sakai.kernel.version>1.3.0-a01</sakai.kernel.version>
. . .
<sakai.announcement.version>2.9.0-a01</sakai.announcement.version>
<sakai.assignment.version>2.9.0-a01</sakai.assignment.version>
<sakai.basiclti.version>2.0.0-a01</sakai.basiclti.version>
. . .
{noformat}

Happy Holidays everyone,

Anth