[cle-release-team] Need guidance to release content-review

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Dec 23 18:37:56 PST 2011

I stand massively corrected, these were 29 pages that I didn't even know
existed. Without an Anthony style effort, I'm not sure this will be able to
be kept up. Some web script or something should be written to semi-automate
the generation of this information like on these pages:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/sakai-2.8.1

Seems to be pretty useful, but quite (IMHO) hidden information, as I've
never clicked on it until today. :(

-Matthew