[cle-release-team] Most indies are released now

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Dec 21 19:11:54 PST 2011

Some were taking a while for me as well.  I think kernel took about an hour, and I was in the office.  I got tired of waiting that long, so ran them like this:
mvn release:clean release:prepare release:perform -Dgoals=deploy

Doing the -Dgoals=deploy skips the site creation/uploading portion and speeds things up.  Probably an okay thing to do for betas, and possibly even the RCs, but certainly wouldn't do that for the official releases.
I think most of them were all under 20 minutes (from home).  I wish I still had the timing info to tell you for sure.

Chris