[cle-release-team] Most indies are released now

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:43:52 PST 2011

Chris,

Out of interest, how long is it taking to release each one?

A few weeks ago I was having major dramas, it was talking almost an hour to release a single project when it used to take only a few minutes. I've only had these problems when I upgraded to OS X Lion because something changed, and that was one reason for making the switch to scpexe for releasing as well.

Could you let me know how long it takes for a decent size one, say site stats?

cheers,
Steve