[Announcements] Turnitin Integration

Dolphin Ian (Sakai) iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Oct 11 08:57:56 PDT 2013

I am forwarding the following email from Adam Marshall, of the University of Oxford to this list in order to secure maximum coverage. Please respond directly to Adam at

adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk

If your institution uses Turnitin

Best

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin
Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
ian.dolphin at apereo.org

----

As many of you will know, the current TurnItIn API will be withdrawn next year which means Sakai will have to sport a brand new integration if it is still to talk to TurnItIn.

I think it would be useful if we could compile a list of all institutions who use the integration so that we can communicate and collaborate on the new codebase.

Can you please send me contact details off line- I will add the info to https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TII/Home or a subpage thereof. Please let me know if you don't want your email or name displayed in confluence.

adam
--
Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.