[Announcements] New Sakai Documentation email group

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Oct 7 06:51:54 PDT 2013

Dear All,

The new sakai-docs at collab.sakaiproject.org has replaced documentation at collab.sakaiproject.org . The sakai-docs email group is for community members who contribute to keeping the Sakai online help documentation up-to-date and participate in projects to improve the documentation process.

Plans are underfoot for ongoing improvements and sustainability for Online Help!  We need volunteers to help edit the content of the help documents, and to shape the requirements of the next tool we will use to accomplish the editing.  So if you are interested in helping or keeping abreast of latest developments, we recommend subscribing to http://collab.sakaiproject.org/mailman/listinfo/sakai-docs .

Please note, that having been subscribed to documentation at collab.sakaiproject.org does not necessarily mean you are subscribed to the new sakai-docs email list. To be safe, you may want to re-subscribe.

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator