[Announcements] 2012 Jasig Sakai Conference - Still time to register!

Jim Helwig jim.helwig at doit.wisc.edu
Mon Jun 4 07:05:57 PDT 2012

Last minute registrations continue to come in. You can still register to join your colleagues at the 2012 Jasig Sakai Conference that starts June 10th at the Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta, GA!

For this year’s conference, we are planning a number of social events that will let you get to know other attendees in a fun and casual setting.  Some of these events have a limited capacity and are offered on a "first come, first served" basis, so we encourage you to visit the social events page for details, and then sign-up for an event as part of your registration.

     Full Program: http://bit.ly/jasigsakai12program
     Visual Program: http://bit.ly/jasigsakai12matrix
     CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: http://bit.ly/jasigsakai2012
     HOTEL REGISTRATION: http://bit.ly/jasigsakaihotel2012

With close to 200 sessions on Sakai CLE/OAE, OSP, 2-3-98, Openness, Bedework, CAS, uPortal, uMobile, Grouper, BigBlueButton, Kaltura, Matterhorn, MediaCAST, iRubric, learning analytics, identity management, and more, this is an opportunity not to be missed!

- The 2012 Jasig Sakai Conference Planning Committee