[Announcements] Sakai OAE V1.0.0 Release

Alan Marks alanmarks at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Sep 2 23:28:28 PDT 2011

I am so pleased to announce that Sakai OAE V1.0.0 has passed testing and is locked down.  We had a great turnout for today's bug bash on RC6, however no significant bugs were found. Over the next few business days, the team will need to create and verify artifacts, finalize release notes, as well as update product web pages, at which time a more detailed announcement will be sent. But for now, coding is complete!

It has been my personal pleasure to be able to work with such an amazing group of people over the last 14 months, and I want to thank everyone who has contributed to get us to this point. Well done.

--Alan