[Announcements] Sakai Newsletter June 2, 2011

Margaret Wagner mwagner at umich.edu
Wed Jun 8 19:32:26 PDT 2011

Sakai Newsletter

June 2, 2011

1.  The 2011 Sakai North American Conference Begins Next Week!

2.  Reminder: Sakai CLE Project Coordination Meetings in L.A.

3.  Turnitin Birds of a Feather Discussion at L.A. Sakai Conference

4.  Samigo (a.k.a. Tests and Quizzes) Survey and Samigo BoF in Los Angeles

5.  Jasig Celebrates Successful Annual Conference in Denver

6.  New Version of Elluminate Bridge for Sakai

7.  Assignments 2 v1.0 Release

8.  Recent Email Group Discussions

9.  Events

1. The 2011 Sakai North American Conference Begins Next Week in Los Angeles!

If you are unable to attend, you can read about all the conference
sessions here:

https://www.concentra-cms.com/program/Sakai/2011-sakai-conference/

As in the past, many or most of the sessions will be recorded for
viewing after the conference.  Details to follow.

More information about the conference can be found at:
http://sakaiproject.org/sakai-conference-2011

2.  Reminder: Sakai CLE Project Coordination Meetings in L.A.

Colleagues,

Quick reminder that the Sakai CLE Project Coordination meeting in L.A.
is scheduled for Sunday, June 12th.