[Announcements] Preliminary programme EuroSakai 2011 “Focusing on European Adoption”

Frank Benneker W.F.M.Benneker at uva.nl
Tue Aug 23 12:06:42 PDT 2011

Dear Sakai Friends,

The EuroSakai organizing committee is very pleased to sent out the Preliminary programme  EuroSakai 2011  “Focusing on European Adoption”.
This year's programme shows the strength of the Sakai Community. We  say thank very much for the response on our call for proposals.

The programme is well balanced and covers topics on e.g. Teaching an d Learning, Sakai in research environment, latest developments on CLE and OAE releases and of course important in European context special emphasis on Internationalisation & localization.

Keynote talks
	• Welcome and the state of the Sakai Foundation
Ian Dolphin (executive director Sakai Foundation)
	• Shaping The Second Decade of Open Source
Bradley Wheeler ( Vice President & CIO, Indiana University)
	• Open Courseware consortium
Willem van Valkenburg (Delft Technical University)

Attached is a draft overview of all talks that will be scheduled at this year’s EuroSakai in Amsterdam.
We have presenters from more than 30 universities & organisations and from 12 countries.
This preliminary overview is a first glimpse of the talks that you will encounter in Amsterdam.

Come to Amsterdam and have a wonderful Sakai experience.

Registration is open @  http://www.eurosakai.nl
For more information visit the conference website:  http://www.eurosakai.nl
or write an e-mail to : info at eurosakai.nl

Date &  Time
The conference starts Monday 26th at 12.00 and the final keynote session will be on Wednesday at 12.00. A first time schedule with all tracks will published by the end of August.

On behalf of organizing committee,
See you in Amsterdam

Frank Benneker (UvA)
Jaeques Koeman (Edia)