[Announcements] Sakai Open Academic Environment confirmed as official Sakai Foundation project

Ian Dolphin iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Oct 27 05:54:21 PDT 2010

I am pleased to announce that the Foundation Board meeting of 19th October confirmed the Sakai Open Academic Environment (formerly Sakai 3) as an official Sakai Foundation Project. Further details of the Sakai Open Academic Environment Project, including goals, roadmap and project management materials can be found at ...

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAKDEV/Sakai+3

Please note that "Open Academic Environment" remains a working title, and that this will be reconsidered prior to the 1.0 release.

I'm sure you will join me in wishing the project every success. For further information on investing or participating in the Sakai Open Academic Environment Project, please contact:

Philip Uys - Charles Sturt University - puys at csu.edu.au - Project Steering Group Co-Chair
Ian Dolphin - iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org - Project Steering Group Co-Chair
Alan Marks - alanmarks at sakaifoundation.org - Project Director

Best